FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - best way to find award availability
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2011, 1:15 pm
Gajan
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by nabeckman
I've got 50,000 miles to burn and need to book by June. I'd like to travel from Denver to Vancouver but both flying blue online as well as the phone agents say there is no availability.

I've also tried through Seattle and I'm out of luck. So I need to find a new destination we'd like to visit, but I'd rather do the research myself than ask a FB agent about 10 different destinations and dates. Is the website availability the same as availability when you call? I don't seem to have much luck finding available rewards...
Hello,

I am guessing that you are looking for award availability on Delta. The bad news is that there are not that many award seats available on DL for Flying Blue members.
A tip which was given by Mokshu is to deselect "my dates are flexible" when looking for seats. This should help.

Other than that may I suggest using your award miles for one promo-awards in Business or two promo-awards in Economy from the USA to Europe.
The current offering can be found here but by the end of the month the new set of destinations should also be available.

Gajan