FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Morton's VIPs please share your experiences here
Old Apr 10, 2011, 7:29 am
JoshC

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SGC Gold, IHG Plat, Delta Diamond, Cont Gold, US Air Chairmans
Originally Posted by cdncent
Ok, first time to Morton's since receiving my card. I used the number on the card to make a reservation. No acknowledgement of the card at that stage. I asked the waitress what I am supposed to do with the card - she had never seen one before. Took it to her manager. No reaction for quite a while (a few courses) so I ended up asking whether she still had my card. Eventually comes back and tells me that it gives me a guaranteed table even when they are full, and an after dinner drink. After dessert is all finished, I asked whether we would be getting an after dinner drink, and it eventually came. All in all, not a very user friendly 'perk'.
Which location?

Did you receive your card via third party promotion as a side benefit or did you get the card directly from Morton's as a result of patronage?

In any case - the waitress should have been better trained. I have dinned at several locations on multiple occasions and all but at the Boston Harbor location - I have been ushered in and received premium service.