FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bing Rewards Discussion Thread [No Referrals]
Old Apr 7, 2011, 3:36 am
Max M

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
Originally Posted by PG
This used to be a better program several months ago, but now the points awarded need a lot more searches. Plus as mentioned there are limits to how many of a given prize can be redeemed.
Indeed, I preferred when Bing Rewards awarded 1 point per search. Now, in my case it's 5 searches=1 point.

Nick-- please consider having a higher number of points awarded for searches rather than increasing the number of searches required to simply earn one point.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE offer higher point reward redemptions for AAdvantage miles. Right now, the highest amount of AA miles that one can redeem points for is 100 AAdvantage miles. After a few months of difficulties in redeeming points for AAdvantage miles, now it's a very easy redemption process, and the miles post rather quickly to my AAdvantage account.

Please consider offering a higher level of AAdvantage Mile redemptions, such as for 500, or 1000 AAdvantage miles redemptions.

Also consider telling the folks at Microsoft to reconsider offering a program that offers points or cashback [perhaps Bing Rewards] for online shopping purchases, similar to the former Bing Cashback program.

And Welcome to FlyerTalk; we welcome an official presence for Bing on FT.