FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Cyberport, Hong Kong [Master Thread]
Old Apr 5, 2011, 11:41 am
hungarianhc

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Thanks, all - I appreciate the feedback. To be honest, the only reason I'm going to Hong Kong is because I was able to get the Air Canada confirmed upgrade on a cheap flight from SFO-YVR-HKG. I start work in Beijing on Monday so I'd just like to plop down and get a good night's rest at the Le Meridien. If I can go grab a good dinner, that would be great too . The only reason I picked it over the other SPG properties was price. I got a rate for only 1200 HKD. Seemed too good to pass up for a stopover. I fly to Beijing the next day.

Anyhow, I think i'll just take a taxi. If it's approximately 80 HKD, according to google, that's like just over $10 USD? So I'm looking at a taxi ride for under $15 USD to the hotel? That's not so bad, and a taxi will help keep things simple.

Somewhat off-topic to the thread... if you had just one night at the Le Meridien, and you were there primarily for a stopover, where would you go eat? I'm not looking to go to a super pricey place, but just a good place. Anyone have a favorite? THANKS!