FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Cyberport, Hong Kong [Master Thread]
Old Apr 5, 2011, 12:50 am
aussiechris

Originally Posted by hungarianhc
Can you help explain this a bit? I've never been to Hong Kong... I've only been to Asia a couple times. Where is this shuttle? Is it a le meridien shuttle? Is it similar to a taxi? Do I need cash? Where do I go in the airport terminal?

Thanks! A bit nervous for my first trip out there.
From the Hotel website http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeri...ropertyID=1826

Central Station
Travel Distance: Approximately 0.0 km/0.0 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
By Taxi
Fee: 80 HKD
Hours: 24 hours
About:
From the station, guests can hire a taxi to the hotel. Taxi stands are located at exit of the Hong Kong station. Travel time between Central and Le Méridien Cyberport is about 15 to 20 minutes and costs around HK$60 to HK$80 per single trip.

By City Rail System
Fee: 100 HKD
Hours: 24 hours
About:
Guests arriving at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) have the option of taking the Airport Express to Hong Kong Station in Central (Hong Kong's city centre). The operating hours are 5:50am to 12:48am daily and trains run at 12-minute intervals. The journey time between the airport and Central is about 25 minutes and costs around HK$100 per person per single trip.

HK Station
Travel Distance: Approximately 8.0 km/4.97 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
Limousine Service
Fee: 250 HKD
Contact852) 2116 3133; Reservation Required
About:
Limousine service from HK Station is available for guests. Reservation is required with at least 24 hours notice. Charges will apply for cancellation within 3 hours of the scheduled pick-up.

Taxi
Fee: 80 HKD
About:
From HK station, you can hire a taxi to the hotel. Taxi stands are located at exit of the station. Travel time between Central and Le Meridien Cyberport is about 15 - 20 minutes and costs around HK$60 to HK$80 per single trip.