FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Am I Getting This Right? -- Costco Refund Policy
Old Apr 4, 2011, 11:06 am
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by johndeere19
No worries. IMO, this isn't a "scam" and there's no need to lie, cheat, or steal to have taken advantage of this loophole within a set of policies. A loophole that has since been closed, ime. They allow you to purchase via a certain method and return via another. In the other thread, the OP was considering outright lying to the airline AND violating their T&Cs.

If you'd like to continue this discussion, I suggest we take it off this thread so as to stay on topic. Feel free to PM me.
What's the difference between blasting a deal and joining in on the conversation? Seems to me MP is not the person who started any of the threads on returning items. So unless you count the people who read about it on his twitter.. you posting in here "blasts" a deal just as much as the other person.

It seems that you are upset because you've actually taken things back to Costco and don't want people to talk about it even though you state it no longer works. To me, if you know for a FACT (some people seem to think that their beliefs are) that Costco is losing out on money every time you return things.. would this not be stealing?