FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Am I Getting This Right? -- Costco Refund Policy
Old Apr 4, 2011, 10:11 am
Jack Burton

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, MR Plat, SPG Plat, CP Diamond, PC Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by johndeere19
Never said 5 days.

Nope.

When's the last time you tried? Last I checked, it didn't work.

Of course I don't, but do you own the rights to blast it all over the place? And not to make this personal, but aren't you the one trying to get people to PAY to come the the DO to learn more information about it? I'd say that shows more of a sense of entitlement/ownership than anything else. Shame on you.

Not the last time I checked.

Flawless logic...

Let's not turn this into a personal battle. The fact of the matter is I have a report that it did not work on last attempt.

From another thread, regarding FT members as a whole:

Originally Posted by johndeere19
Agree...this is a group of people that meticulously read the rules and details of programs to find loopholes or lucrative bonuses, not cheat, lie, and steal. Not to say that it doesn't happen.

Hello, JD, just curious and confused on where you stand. On one hand you *seem* to be involved, and approve of this Costco "buy and return high priced items scam", and on the other hand, you *seem* to hold the line with miles earnings at "not cheat, lie, and steal".

I have no intention of starting a fight or debating this with you, just curious on where you stand since your 2 posts noted above *seem* to be at opposite extremes of thought.

If I am missing the sarcasm in your posts, or missing the actual points you were making, then please advise.

Thanks very much.

JB