FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Ka'anapali Ocean resort villas [Master Thread]
Old Apr 3, 2011, 7:42 am
joshc40

Programs: United 1P; Delta GM; SP Gold; AS MVPG; FPC Premier
Visitation of Other Westin Resorts While at Villas?

We stayed at the Villas last year and are going again next week. I echo the earlier comments about a wonderful facility and amenities but customer service that is no where near up to that standard. We had consistent problems with things that were minor, but when added up were really grating...Not having the room serviced at all, requesting that it be serviced in the morning so that afternoon naps wouldn't be interrupted but not getting morning service, etc...Same problems day in and day out, even after speaking to customer service multiple times...We were able to stay to for a very good price and are returning because the facilities are so great, but again, I don't understand the awful customer service on what should be routine and basic issues. We hope last time was just an outlier, but the repeated nature of the issues don't have me all that optimistic.

One question, I know the shuttle runs to the Sheraton and Maui and that as a guest at the Villas you have charge privileges at those properties, but can you use the pool at those facilities if you're staying at the Villas? I've seen inconsistent on these posts and actually heard different answers from the staff at the Villas during our last stay.

Thanks