FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Q2 2011 Car Rental Bonus Promos!
View Single Post
Old Apr 1, 2011, 9:54 am
LAXtraveler19

Programs: Skyteam, OneWorld, AMEX
Thanks Evan! I saw the corp reference but wasn't sure as I never rent Avis. Budget, on the other hand, always seems to allow mixing & matching. I'll keep an eye on the promo forum and chime in if I see any luck with it.

As always, thanks for your work on this forum - it's a valuable tool!

Originally Posted by Evan!
Because the T&C say you can't use your COSCO AWD. And the FB offer mentions no coupon codes at all. The bonus miles are driven by the AWD used.
2. To qualify, reservations must be made using a Flying Blue/Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number: Ivory members F982700; Silver members F982800; Gold members F982900; Platinum members F983000 or with a KLM Flying Blue AWD number: Ivory members Z266200; Silver members Z266100; Gold members Z190300; Platinum members K885100. Reservations made on www.avis-flyingblue.com and klm.com (with Flying Blue membership level selected) will automatically have the correct AWD embedded in the rental.
13. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or mileage offer.
Coupon codes are never mentioned exception that you can't use one!

I love a good deal but aren't some of you getting overly excited thinking you can stack coupons on this promotion and use (worthwhile) AWDs? ! ?

From what is in the T&C it looks like one must use an FB AWD and, in my experience, airline codes rarely beat my stash of other AWDs. And bringing the price down using a coupon looks risky.

I hope I am dead wrong.