FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bing Rewards Discussion Thread [No Referrals]
Old Mar 29, 2011, 5:11 pm
JudyJFLA

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Angry

Bing sucks.....
My family has accounts and played for several years. We redeemed for miles which was fine. Last year we played all summer and ordered the inflatable bed and the tumi bag in October. Friends were coming in February and we needed the extra bed space. We waited, and waited. We still played. When I wrote to ask about the orders, I was told that sometime in the past one of us had used the same airline miles number for a redemption, so the orders had been canceled, as well as a Alaska Miles redemption that had been redeemed since. When I replied, I received no further communication. It was a retroactive penalty. Even though I was a big promoter of the games site for years as a great leisure time time waster, I as well as my other family members have not been to the site since, and do not use Bing for any searches, and even now use Firefox in order to not use Microsoft. Next I am buying an Ipad2 so that I further distance myself from the Microsoft and Bing Family. If we had been told of the duplicate miles problem and had the redemption canceled for that occasion it would have been fine, but to let us play on for months or years and then deny the redemption of the first physical items we ever earned sours us on the entire program.
JudyJFLA

PS. Bing.... Just another reason Microsoft stock continues to decline.....