FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seasttle 4 seasons does not respect the do not disturb sign
Old Mar 22, 2011, 1:24 pm
Dirk1609

Programs: AA lifetime gold, starwood fanatic
Who said anything about seething?
For the record there were NO charges made and that would be why I am frustrated by it. Im not a child, i know what happens at the hotel when im there. We charged NOTHING, no bill at check out at all.
These analogies are way out there. With given examples we all have no right what so ever wasting a single moment on these boards with all of the terrible events happening right now. Put down that keyboard and quit your job so you can dig wells where people don't have water. The analogies about Japan are ridiculous. I guess all high priced hotels have a great excuse for lowering there service standards during this terrible event. Odd since I don't recall getting the Japan tragedy discount. I guess I will wait until all of these issues are taken care of before I spend my hard earned cash on another hotel say.
Weird folks on here. I guess Ill end this here.
The two or three of you that posted negative comments on here should do a flyer talk search and find everyone that is unhappy with something that they paid good money for right now, then berate them. Do your best to make them feel guilty because there luxury stays fly in the face of all those suffering in Japan right now.

Last edited by Dirk1609; Mar 22, 2011 at 2:45 pm