FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seasttle 4 seasons does not respect the do not disturb sign
Old Mar 22, 2011, 11:38 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
You stayed 3 nights..... complained about the doors.... got 2 free nights..... stayed again.... did you expect them to change the doors prior to your arrival?.....since they did not do that you've now got a new issue to complain about......the dreaded DND situation which you will now complain to corporate about to see what else you can get not to mention the $78.00 which could very well have been a legit charge.... .but instead of calling them..... you'll take the time to post about it in a public forum?

To me this whole thread is full of sound and fury signifying nothing. This easily could have been titled "FS Seattle never cleaned my room..... their lame excuse was I had the DND on, but seriously, come on, why would I leave it on all day especially while I was out at lunch! Obviously I left it on by mistake and they didn't care!"

Last edited by ABG; Mar 22, 2011 at 12:54 pm