FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sixt - Any Questions?
View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 2011, 7:10 am
Sabine Blasig
Company Representative - Sixt

Originally Posted by PraxxtorCruel
Thanks for the kind reply, I really appreciate it. A few more questions coming your way . So with the flexi tariff I can cancel or change my booking as many times as I like? Okay so about the border crossing, how much would I look at paying each time? One way vehicle rentals are way too expensive . Hmm that's a disappointment, so it seems the LDAR class has 1-2 5 series GT and then anything similar comes from a class lower such as the 320d, 523. Sabine would you know or be able to tell what other vehicles they have in the LDAR group of vehicles. Oh and sixt says 'unlimited kilometres' is this truly unlimited?

Thanking you in advance
Hello,
yes you can change your booking as often as you wish.
In Germany you will not be charged to take the vehicle across the border.

I contacted the branch regarding the vehicle they could supply and as soon that I have a response, I will let you know.
Please could you advise into which countries you would like to take the vehicle as BMW are not allowed to be taken into certain countries.

Some quotes have limited mileage and some have unlimited mileage. The unlimited mileage may not apply if the rental is extended to a long term rental.

Many Thanks
Best Regards
Sabine