FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Join us for a flight with Captain Denny on March 26 (and dinner on March 25) 2011!
Old Mar 21, 2011, 1:57 pm
SFOTerry
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, Marriott Tit
Ben: Please add SFOMo and me to the confirmed dinner list. We will not be on UA760, but are taking CO269 SFO-IAH at 12:25am Saturday. We'll probably take a taxi from home to Max's, and hope to take the Hyatt shuttle back to SFO (unless that's not A-OK with Hyatt). So:

a) No
b) No
c) Yes, but we'll be going to the CO Pres club Friday night.

Looking forward to dinner,

- Terry

Originally Posted by lucky9876coins
In final preparations for the event (so I can reflect this on the front page of the thread), I'd appreciate if folks could leave a quick comment if:
a) they're staying at the Hyatt Regency on Friday night (yes/no)
b) are Hyatt Diamond and able to guest someone into the Regency Club (yes/no)
c) are Red Carpet Club members or able to guest people into the RCC by other means (RCC member/foreign Star Gold)

I figure we can all head over to the SFO RCC at around 10-11AM and have a pre-party. Hopefully we'll also be able to guest anyone that wants access into the Regency Club at the Hyatt for the spread on Friday night and/or breakfast on Saturday.

Happy to hear some more people are able to join us!^ Should be a great time.

Hey, I've volunteered to be bumped off of one of Captain Denny's flights before, so it wouldn't be a first. That being said, unfortunately iluv2bump is joining us, so there goes my chance.