FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FLIGHT#31 Emirates #412 A380 First Class SYD-AKL Shower Pics/Video
Old Mar 20, 2011, 1:31 pm
ORDnHKG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by olafman
You can view the “Showering at 39,000 ft” on YouTube. The following video is rated PG, Parental Guidance is suggested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9E-0HB_EiI The X-rated version is also available on Xtube. Just kidding. Don’t even bother looking there. I teach math. And my students know how to use the Internet.
lol, that's funny, you can just show from the neck down without your face, that's how some people post vids on xtube ! However, your youtube one is definately "as I expected".

I totally admire your trip report, as there are very few really would call themselves as gay or gay couple or even showing the face, rather than just refer as partner. As "out" as I am, I would only write "the cute/good looking male FA" to give a hint, and people see I am a guy from my trip reports that I wrote.

P.S. Actually from your tiltle of the thread, my first thought was "finally get to see you naked !"

Last edited by ORDnHKG; Mar 20, 2011 at 1:38 pm