FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Mar 20, 2011, 7:53 am
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
Well just imagine this...

After ordering 9 sep orders on as many cards the mint held four on hold for two weeks and lost one order.

Then the others shipped to the po box and they initiated a new policy to make me pay for large parcels in my small box. One box was torn and as a result two rolls of coins were gone.

I took the rest to my area bank of 21 years and they refused the coin so I brought them home and cracked the rolls and bagged them myself. I smacked my pinky twice and its still throbbing.

I brought the bags to pour in another banks coin machines and these shorted me $5 and I deposited the dif.

I got home and there was a message from the bank manager. I called back and waited on hold 15 mins. He said my activity was like laundering so they closed my acct and mailed a check out for my bal.

Then...the first bank did the same thing only worse. They filed a SAR on me and a CTR and also closed my acct days later by mail but held my funds for a month.

In so doing they mistakenly reported me delinquent on an equity line payment even though its bal was zero. This later made other banks and cards who periodically review ones credit now suddenly reduce my lines on three cards as my credit score dropped 90 points. As a result the citi eq line I do use was suspended.

Chexsystems now had me in its files as two banks reported me for suspicious activity and then amex did an FR on my spg taking away a months points

Then they asked why my dog and cat were auth users.

Suntrust called and took back the DL miles but kept the fees and when the other coin boxes arrived one was sent back and still has yet to credit to my chase card which as a result will be short $1k from getting the yearly spend.
Originally Posted by Marathon Man
yes you are wrong about some of that but you bring it up as you see fit to utilize bits and pieces of some of what I have said for your own gain or my supposed demise.

my credit and equity line are fine. error fixed.

chexsystems was never contacted by any bank on me.

suntrust gig was clearly a joke.

it is the internet. Even though everything I have typed today and last night has been 100% true as I have experienced it, I do not expect you nor anyone to believe me at all. As you know, we should all use the information that people post here merely as guidelines and then follow up with our own research to confirm or deny how that same thing might work in our own worlds. If we do not, who do we have to blame but ourselves?

strangely, though, you DO believe me (and then post about it over and over again) if I say I experienced something negative. Why is that?

Yes sir, your final comment was rude. You do not need to take advice from me at all but it has been clear for a while now that you have been trying to discredit me in here at all costs. Mods have been notified as to all of this type of activity and more. Now I have no time for you so fire away all you want and I will go back to ignore mode. Besides, it's time to get out for the day. Kinda sunny here. Enjoy yours!
- SalemFive
- Danversbank
- Suntrust

Seems to me you're the one who has claimed you've had multiple bank accounts closed. I'm just saying that you giving advice to people not to be honest to banks hasn't exactly worked in your favor, so why would you suggest to others not to be honest?