FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Mar 20, 2011, 7:43 am
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
yes you are wrong about some of that but you bring it up as you see fit to utilize bits and pieces of some of what I have said for your own gain or my supposed demise.

my credit and equity line are fine. error fixed.

chexsystems was never contacted by any bank on me.

suntrust gig was clearly a joke.

it is the internet. Even though everything I have typed today and last night has been 100% true as I have experienced it, I do not expect you nor anyone to believe me at all. As you know, we should all use the information that people post here merely as guidelines and then follow up with our own research to confirm or deny how that same thing might work in our own worlds. If we do not, who do we have to blame but ourselves?

strangely, though, you DO believe me (and then post about it over and over again) if I say I experienced something negative. Why is that?

Yes sir, your final comment was rude. You do not need to take advice from me at all but it has been clear for a while now that you have been trying to discredit me in here at all costs. Mods have been notified as to all of this type of activity and more. Now I have no time for you so fire away all you want and I will go back to ignore mode. Besides, it's time to get out for the day. Kinda sunny here. Enjoy yours!

Originally Posted by Astrophsx
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't you in a previous post last month tell everyone how you lied to a few banks and got your accounts closed and a suspicious activity report filed on you?

As well as:
"reported me delinquent on an equity line payment even though its bal was zero. This later made other banks and cards who periodically review ones credit now suddenly reduce my lines on three cards as my credit score dropped 90 points. As a result the citi eq line I do use was suspended.

Chexsystems now had me in its files as two banks reported me for suspicious activity and then amex did an FR on my spg taking away a months points."

And don't forget:
"Suntrust called and took back the DL miles but kept the fees and when the other coin boxes arrived one was sent back and still has yet to credit to my chase card which as a result will be short $1k from getting the yearly spend."

Not to be rude, but if I was new to this game you would be the LAST person I would want to take advice from.