FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Mar 20, 2011, 7:31 am
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
I have therefore concluded that there is no benefit in telling anyone below say a VP of a bank or some high level security officer exactly HOW or WHY we do this stuff. If I am ever at that level I might tell that person but it has not happened yet. For those people, it would in fact ease their minds as to what's going on with all the money, and then they should have no problem with it, but for everyone below, it just confuses them and embarrasses you. After all, they think we are weird.
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't you in a previous post last month tell everyone how you lied to a few banks and got your accounts closed and a suspicious activity report filed on you?

As well as:
"reported me delinquent on an equity line payment even though its bal was zero. This later made other banks and cards who periodically review ones credit now suddenly reduce my lines on three cards as my credit score dropped 90 points. As a result the citi eq line I do use was suspended.

Chexsystems now had me in its files as two banks reported me for suspicious activity and then amex did an FR on my spg taking away a months points."

And don't forget:
"Suntrust called and took back the DL miles but kept the fees and when the other coin boxes arrived one was sent back and still has yet to credit to my chase card which as a result will be short $1k from getting the yearly spend."

Not to be rude, but if I was new to this game you would be the LAST person I would want to take advice from.