FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FPC Platinum Passions Enhancements
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2011, 9:58 pm
gpapadop

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
So it appears I can pick ANY 5 of these. Some questions from someone who has never stayed in Fairmonts before:

AUTHENTICALLY LOCAL FOOD EXPERIENCE

So this is a dish in the restaurant. May I assume I can use this with the dining certificates? So, me and wife can have a nice meal for perhaps just the tips? Or can I use the dining certs for tips too?

WILLOW STREAM SPA TREATMENT
45 minute Willow Stream Classic Manicure or Classic Pedicure.

I guess wife would like that. Does this get scheduled in advance at the time you book the reservation? How much would you tip? And what's a Willow Stream...Are these only in a few locations?

ADIDAS FITNESS BAG

I can use one as I have a hard time justifying any of the other benefits (I am not a golfer or skier). Can anyone provide a link with a pic? Do they mail it to us?

$100 USD off a Fairmont Moments Experience.

I guess from the limited reading I have done this is something unique. What is the average range of the cost of this?

For my 5th choice is down to the teas vs book. Any feedback from anyone who has received these? Do all these get shipped after we make our selections or after May 31st?

Thank you.