FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Orlando Airport Sheraton Suites [Master Thread]
Old Sep 8, 2003, 8:43 am
RTWSTARALLIANCE

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
I did not make it out there. I can tell you that lots of people did. I checked in at 10:45 PM and people were just heading out. You can see people also coming from the pool area. Parking is free. There are a number of restaurants in the immediate area. The king bed was huge. The sofa bed was also a good size. The room had only one sink in the bathroom and no sink if I remember in the "kitchen" area. The toilet and shower shared the same room. That was a bit small. Close to freeway access to Universal and Disney. I did not hear any noise which surprised me. I would get something on the third floor (highest) and facing courtyard. The airport is very close so you can get noise I would assume from it. Bar was lively and I did not see the restaurant. I know the menu was very reasonable for a Hotel. I was looking at a sandwich. Enjoy. E-mail direct with anything else. But I think you know everything I know now. Regards