FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Feb 24, 2011, 6:42 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
3 x 5.5 inch PO Box

I am thinking of getting a PO box when I upgrade my delta am ex card to one that gets MQMs and using the mailing address for that card only. I want to do it to have a different address on file with the mint, and I can also tell our security guy is getting tired of signing for the boxes and brining them into my office and I don't want him to deal with any more shipments. a 3 x 5.5 inch box at the Post office a couple blocks from my office is only $22 for six month and $44 a year is worth it to me for 15 to 20K mqm's on delta.

Will the PO have any problems putting a notice in my box 3 times a month for the coins or will they give me a hassle and make me upgrade to a bigger box? I realize I will have to go during their business hours to sign for the box which isn't a big deal since it's by my office and my bank.