FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:57 am
mshah

I've seen couple of "suspended" orders myself. But they did not disappear for me. My belief is, for any reason if mint can't run your CC transaction as they expect it to be, they put your order in suspended state. While order is in suspended state you will neither receive usual "order receipt" email nor have card authorization. In my instances, I got card authorization in minutes to few hours. Received the order receipt email and order went to usual "on hold" state.

Originally Posted by buzz4fly
I put my order last Sunday and I've noticed that I did not receive the usual confirmation email. So, I logged into my account and checked the order status, which showed "SUSPENDED". I've never encountered suspended orders before, so I decided to wait it out instead of calling customer service. On Monday the order disappeared all together. No trace of it. So, I put another order that wend from "on hold" to "being processed" without any hiccups. Did anyone have anything similar happening to their orders before?