FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't check in online (OLCI) for int'l., mixed carrier etc. itinerary (merged)
Old Feb 18, 2011, 9:46 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by hillrider

YAAA.comB (Yet another AA.com bug). I thought about reporting it, but given how customer-led improvements to AA.com have always been ignored over the years, I didn't bother with it. Sooner or later an AA VP will be the victim of this bug and something will be done about it.
I had this happen yesterday, and I did call web services. Had an interesting conversation with the agent. He was very apologetic, and said that the development team have not given them debugging steps for this message yet. He said that they are supposed to log the cases where it fails so that they can analyze.

I applaud them for at least trying to do the right thing, but it's been out several months now- I'm sure that they should have a wealth of failures to analyze by now.

I guess it's good that they think they're working on it, and I appreciate the candor, and sincere apology of the agent. Maybe by 2012

Cheers.