FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Touching face and hair -- what is point?
View Single Post
Old Feb 14, 2011, 3:28 pm
Wimpie

Programs: TSA Disparager Gold
Molester, pervert, disgusting, an embarrassment, creep. These are all words I have heard today at work describing me, said in my presence as I patted passengers down. These comments are painful and demoralizing, one day is bad enough, but I have to come back tomorrow, the next day and the day after that to keep hearing these comments. If something doesn’t change in the next two weeks I don’t know how much longer I can withstand this taunting. I go home and I cry.
If TSA insists on treating all of us as potential terrorists, this is what they deserve, and I am more than willing to dish it out.

I make a point of calling the TSO a creep, Nazi, molester or other vile name to their face EVERY time I get groped for Opting out. I avoid profanity and never threaten, however I always end with "have a nice life - hope you don't meet me in public."

This has been about 10 times now, and I haven't been arrested yet. It might happen, and I could care less - My 1st amendment, some free press - can't be bad.^