FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 5 FREE Songs from iTunes via AMEX (YMMV)
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2011, 11:02 pm
krpjr
Suspended

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Celiomartins
I know is not totally related to miles, but...

5 FREE Songs from iTunes via AMEX (YMMV)
This maybe a targeted offer but it can't hurt to try it.... Good luck

https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/iTunes2011/

To be eligible to receive the statement credit, you must register any valid U.S. American Express® Consumer Card or Business Card from American Express OPEN at amexnetwork.com/iTunes and use that Card to make a purchase on iTunes® between 2/10/11 and 3/15/11. A statement credit equivalent to the price of 5 song downloads on iTunes plus sales tax will be issued generally within 5 business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to 2 billing periods to post to your account. Limit one statement credit per registered Card regardless of the number of transactions made. If your registered Card is replaced, you must re-enroll the replacement Card prior to making the iTunes purchase to get the statement credit. Additional terms apply; see Registration Terms and Conditions for details.
I wonder if you can buy 10x songs with AMEX Gold + Plat? It let me register both of my cards. Can anyone confirm if it works with 2 cards under 1 account?