FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Touching face and hair -- what is point?
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2011, 8:02 pm
nachtnebel

[QUOTE=LHR/MEL/Europe FF;15848694]Mimi111 - my questions were directed to the OP.

The OP talked about stroking hair (etc) and
numerous accounts of stroking faces. I would like to read those and see under what circumstances the events took place. I would like to ascertain the valididty of the claims.

Sirdatary - while 10mph is slow, there are several european (scandinavian) countries where the metro speed limit is 20pkh, or around 13mph. Done for safety reasons. With heavy fines to back it up.

The very clear difference is that a terrorist is making a concerted effort to harm me. My fellow road users are not. They could hide explosives internally, that is a risk. but i would prefer to fly knowing that the other risks 9hiding it under a wig, in underwear etc) are minimized.
Your preferences should not result in my wife's crotch being looked at or felt up and her face and hair felt over.

If terrorists want to attack and kill, they can pretty much pick their target here. Enjoy your delusions of safety. Maybe you'll prove us wrong and live forever.

I myself couldn't look in the mirror if I did what you folks do to other people.