FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This HAPPENED to me in CCS few hours ago! LH disaster!
Old Feb 11, 2011, 2:54 am
weero

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by demue
..As others have said, don't email. Write a letter and mail it with good old snail mail. Makes it harder (not impossible of course) for the folks in Cologne to get it processed offshore. Worth a shot. But alas don't expect anything, not even sympathie.
Yes, paper mail definitely has a higher chance to be answered eventually.
Originally Posted by denhaagflyer
Well, over my past eight years as SEN, every single letter (mostly submitted through web-site, btw.) has been responded in a personal manner..
This will come at no one's surprise here: in my 13 years as SEN not one letter has initially been answered personally, coherently, competently. When I sent angry follow-ups and threats, I'd usually be able to solicit a somewhat matching response.
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
There is no offshore processing. And LH has quite a sophisticated complaints management system which is managed by arvato, their outsourcer. All letters are processed in Germany and forwarded to the right LH managers incl a lot of statistical data. So if lots of people complain about a certain topic chances of it being heard are much higher than one person complaining about something. And yes, LH managers will actually get to see those letters, they will not get stuck in some processing centre.
I am not following ... are you suggesting that they answer incoherently or do not answer at all with full and malicious intent? As part of their strategy?