FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Feb 10, 2011, 12:07 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I used a coinstar at Kroger last night for the ITunes promo. I used a full roll and a roll that I took a few of the coins out off and swear I only used 6 of the coins in the roll I broke open but it only credited me for $43 instead of $44. Still a good deal thought with the $10 gift card promo.
I have not paid attention to the world of using a coinstar machine to get lowes certs or itunes cards. I realize this may have been discussed many times in here somewhere but if there's anyone who cares to PM me or post here what exactly to do to get either the lowes or itunes with one of those machines I would love to find out. I have a nephew who loves itunes and this could be a nice gift for him, and his dad, my stringent brother, will NOT allow any songs in his house that were not BOUGHT; and I am about to embark on the lofty project of trying to make a finished basement. If I do this, it will require many many trips to Lowes for supplies!

Originally Posted by Surface Interval
4 new presidents are in:

Millard Fillmore (Y13)
Franklin Pierce (Y14)
James Buchanan (Y15)
Abraham Lincoln (Y16)

I just put some of each on order - nice to see "new" faces.
ah now THIS explains the mint's recent 2 week long slow down that seems to have subsided to normalcy!!!!