FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Priceline Bidding] New site for Priceline hotel bidding help
Old Feb 1, 2011, 2:27 pm
cwuer

Thumbs up Very Smart!

As a priceline enthusiast who does the whole re-bid thing, this tool is a real time saver, expecially in terms of RESEARCH. No more digging through pages of bids to find one for your dates and zone. However, there is one thing that I do not see that would greatly enhance it's value. While you do show rejected bids you do not give the DATES that the rejected bids were for. Not the date they were rejected on, but the date of the visit. For instance i bid up to $145 for Westminister zone in London yesterday, but it was not accepted. I am considering other zones, but really would like to know if there are rejected bids for my dates as there are no accepted bids for my dates yet so it is still a stab in the dark. I do think this tool will be awesome in a year or so after it catches on and more people use it, but right now it is pretty limited. Please consider adding the dates that the rejected bids were for (ie on Jan 18th $145 was rejected for stay of 3/13/11 to 3/19/11. The words Weekend bid are just not very helpful without the month and date. Thank you so much for this ingenious program. You really are a genius in my book. I hope you contine to work that mind of yours to make it even better.