FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Siray Bay, Phuket, Thailand (Rebranding to an RC in 2025)[Master Thread]
Old Jan 30, 2011, 10:45 pm
m0hamed

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mtacchi
Not my impression at all.. The management are very visible and want to know concerns. That said, the light switch thing has been like that since day 1.. seems odd they haven't fixed it yet.
At the W Samui we met all the management. Not once at Platinum Cocktail hour at the Westin did I see or witness any management. I would have that it sensible that they attend at least one day a week to meet their elite guests.

The wait staff, more than make up for it.

As for mentioning the building issues. It should be clear after calling every night for 4 nights that the jacuzzi could not be turned off by the button and it needed replacing. When we returned we saw that the room was occupied and the jacuzzi running 24 hours. IT seems these issues matter not to the hotel. And do I really need to point out that the light labels are upside down and misplaced?