FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PV speaks out on Phil's case
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2011, 3:26 pm
n4zhg
Suspended

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
For the life of me, I am still trying to figure out a reason why the TSA would even post something like this. In my 35 years of government service, I do not recall a single instance in which any government agency published something like this after a court case had been decided against them.

Can anyone help me figure out the motivation behind this? I'm baffled.
TSA in general, and Blogdad Bob in particular, have only tenuous connections with that state we call "reality".

Originally Posted by hl78
One lies by omission when omitting an important fact, deliberately leaving another person with a misconception. Lying by omission includes failures to correct pre-existing misconceptions.
An action so egregious there is even a Supreme Court decision against it.

Originally Posted by hl78
I'm more curious as to what BB means by thanking the local police for their support. Why one would want to waste police resources for charges which don't stick among a jury of one's peers is beyond me. Of course conspiracy theorists will likely point out that doing so would cause more people to conform to the TSA's requests.
And given past experience, they would be right at a lot of airports.

Remember: Carrying Arabic language flash cards is an arrestable offense, according to the TSA and police in Philadelphia.

Last edited by n4zhg; Jan 29, 2011 at 3:32 pm