FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Park Tower, London pre 2007 reports [Master Thread]
Old Aug 19, 2002, 4:13 pm
M.Leo

Sheraton Park Tower, London (brief report...)

First of all, a big thanks to everyone who posted info some weeks back about two properties in London: the Park Tower and the Sheraton Belgravia. I stayed at the Park Tower last week, and it was wonderful (though the other property sounds swell, too.) Everyone's advice was spot-on. THIS is why I come to this board.

I simply can't say enough good things about the Sheraton Park Tower. It's wonderful. We stayed one night using points, and paid for the other night. I'm a gold, and the treatment was golden. We checked in early (9am) after dragging ourselves off a red-eye flight. And...our room was ready. Upgrade of a sort --highest floor of regular rooms (on the 8th floor, with rooms that are equiped better for biz, I guess). Anyway, great view, and low noise.

The hotel is spotless. Rooms are roomy: not huge but certainly nice. Wonderful bed. Very nice little touches. Great marble baths with walk-in shower. Staff was great. Location is excellent.

One more thing (attention William...): I love the Starwood award booking system. Love it. I am a dedicated Marriott guy, who stays fairly often at Starwood. No more. New resolution: More Starwood, less Marriott.

Best Regards,

M. Leo