FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best credit card coversion rate to Asiamiles in 2009? (For FTers based in HK)
Old Jan 24, 2011, 4:39 am
percysmith
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by percysmith
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11))

Okay, Visa concierge (I think she said Platinum) came back with my request from English VI.

So I guess really there's no meaningul difference between VI and Visa Plat if you need Cantonese after all.

Had to start anew, the concierge need me to give the Chinese name exactly to her. Unfortunately I just got on the MTR and couldn't remember where I written the name - it was only after one platform crossing, one trying to squeeze into a packed MTR and a minute's hovering at the station exit did I remember I put it here. Not impressed with the timing of the call at all.

Just to close this sub-thread the correct contact to 羅啓姸 was delivered to me this afternoon as a "Visa Infinite Concierge" email 52.5 hours after the Platinum Cantonese conceirge called me back (28.5 hours if I don't count Sunday).

VI/Platinum Concierge found me her PA's contact as well. But they weren't able to locate any shop that sells her jewellery without appointment as requested. So they aren't able to really pull the impossible.