FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Season Passes Colorado (or 'help, I Screwed up!')
Old Jan 17, 2011, 12:09 pm
rustyr

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
If you won't ski during Prez wkend(Feb 19-21) MLK(this wkend) or wk after xmas, then the Colorado Pass is good enough and it's 150$ cheaper. You get 3 $59 lift passes and 6 ski with a friend passes for 80$ loaded on your Colorado pass. The ticket window price for Breck last week was 102$. I think w/ the Epic pass you get 12 ski w/friend tkts loaded and not sure how many59$ ones u receive. But alas, that won't do you any good now. Sometimes, ebay has them listed as far as individual lift tkts or someone selling their access to the pass temporarily, but vail resorts watches ebay. Probably same w/craigslist and then you would be dealing w/someone you never heard from before. Amex used to offer day passes for point redemption but I don't know of any offers right now. You can always scurry around the tkt windows listening for someone offering tkts for a discount. It wouldn't be much and to be brutally honest, not the way to plan a trip like this.