FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Friends and Family discount at all IHG Hotels
Old Jan 13, 2011, 9:55 am
Jenne716

Originally Posted by Beecherman
Thanks to all who replied!!! I really appreciate it.

And to those who are worried about whether or not the F&F discount is okay to use, I e-mailed Ana Lowe via FB. She e-mailed me back and said that 'yes', it is okay for all to use, and she encouraged me to use it, and to report back to her on where I stayed, and what I thought.

I don't want to inundate her with e-mails, but she said to use it, and put her name on it. She works in the ICHG corporate office in Derby, England. She said no one should have a problem using it, and if they do, that the hotel should contact her about it.

And regarding the Berchtesgaden Resort in Germany, we'll be staying there during the week. So we cannot use my BOGO certificate. There's a difference of about 42 euros between the F&F rate and the lowest advanced stay rate. Since we're only paying for 1 night (the other 2 are free from last year's promotion) I might just pay the higher rate to be sure to get the upgrade. We're celebrating my partner's 50th birthday and I'd like to get a nice room.

Also, I figure staying there during the week might increase our chances of getting a really nice upgrade (maybe a couple of levels).

Any thoughts? Thanks again.....

Hello,
I would like to get incontact with someone for their F&F discount for my upcoming honeymoon.