FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Westin Josun Seoul, South Korea [Master Thread]
Old Jun 7, 2002, 12:22 pm
Hawaiian Son

Location: Kailua, Hawaii. USA - UA 2P, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
Stayed several times at the Westin Chosun in Seoul and always enjoyed it. The club rooms I have stayed are somewhat smaller than other hotel clubrooms but very well appointed. They renovated their rooms about 2 years ago and they are very nice. The Club serves a very nice breakfast and has hot snacks and fruit platters in the afternoon and evening. All kind of drinks are available. The one reason I like it is that the staff is outstanding especially with their command of English (except for the maids who are mostly elderly Koreans who have only basic English skills). The staff are very friendly and try very hard to meet your needs. One time, my wife and I went to the lounge for breakfast only to find it full, the lounge desk attendant immediately noticed us waiting and apologized and offered us certificates to the full buffet breakfast in their main restaurant, which we accepted and enjoyed very much. Location is great if you have business downtown and is close to the Namdemun open market and department stores for shopping.