FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Did LAX and ATL airports move 5 miles closer?
Old Jan 11, 2011, 1:38 pm
Brick

Originally Posted by Evan!
While Brick might have presented his point a bit brusquely I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that he was just trying to say "let's be consistent and use a common language".

I think it is sometimes assumed here on the DL forum that anyone using "EQM" is simply living in the NWA world and refusing to evolve/adapt. This is a gross generalization IMHO. It could be just force of habit.
Thank you! I have never had membership in Northwest Worldperks. I'm a UA guy first and a DL guy second. I have never flown NW significantly in the past, so I don't give a crap about the merger. I'm not sure why I got the label as being a sore loser NW guy because I used the term "EQM" which is what we use for UA. I guess I forget other programs have different terminology.

My point I was trying to make was some city pairs lost mileage, but other city pairs gained mileage. I don't know how one could claim this is all a conspiracy to further "dilute" benefits.

There are a lot of overly sensitive people in the DL forum.