FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Money Orders from Walmart w/ USAirways ATM Card
Old Jan 10, 2011, 5:05 pm
mrpickles

Programs: UAL 1MM, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA 3MM
Originally Posted by Happy
Except that Ingy is kind enough not to point out that is far from an original idea of the OP but has been in existence long before he discovered and exploited it to the extreme, thus potentially killing this for everyone.
Ingy did not need to point it out since I did in my first sentence.

"This is has been posted elsewhere, so I am just describing my experience."

For another view point see the View from a Wing blog comments:
"3.Phil said,

The moderator response on FT was spot on. Some people just think they own info. Once they are in the club, they don’t want anyone else in, and that nobody else deserves to get in. Like others this particular one is not that appealing to me. Though I can’t stand the bank in question so being banned from them for life would just make me laugh. But still there is absolutely no reason not to share the info. and it is still available in the thread anyway. thanks Gary for continuing to spread democracy. Maybe this group should go form their own little clan in North Korea"
Not everyone is going to agree with you, AND I DON'T EXPECT THEM TO.

And I never exploited it to the extreme (as you put it), only bought a few over an 8 week period just to see if it would work.

Maybe there should be another thread on "taking your money orders to the bank".

Last edited by mrpickles; Jan 10, 2011 at 11:04 pm