FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2011, 12:19 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Gnopps
I had a recent similar case with SK where we disagreed on the interpretation of the EU rules. In the end I sent the case to ARN who refused the case as it was in the future and incurred no financial loss. By the time I got that message it was already time to travel and due to other circumstances I had already rebooked. But I don't know how to enforce the EU rules for future bookings. Perhaps www.flightmole.com knows?
How about for bookings where the original SK flight was canceled due to a mechanical situation, and the already flow SK-rebooked flight was also delayed by 2 hours due to another mechanical situation that same day?

I'm not surprised that the authorities in Sweden weren't cooperative in your situation. I'm just curious if they'd even be cooperative in terms of complying with the EU/EC directive for trips already taken and if the claim should be made in Denmark and/or if it can be made in Sweden just as well as in Denmark. [I ask this because a lot of those CPH-originating passengers are Swedish residing in Sweden.]