FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - House Dem Leader Calls For Special TSA Treatment for Congress
Old Jan 10, 2011, 6:02 am
gsoltso

Programs: TSA
Originally Posted by Caradoc
If my job involved lying to the public about the reasons for demanding to see them naked or groping them, I'd be ashamed of it. Very ashamed.

In fact, if my job description suddenly changed one day to include those behaviors, they'd probably fire me immediately when I refused to perform those particular actions.

The simple fact that the TSA has found so many people who're not only willing but eager to do so speaks volumes - and not in a good way.
Your point of view is different than mine, there are viable reasons for what TSA does, I have seen both sides of the story, seen the screening protocols that are in the SOP and are done here everyday, and there is no lying from my view. I disagree with things at work sometimes, have you ever had a job where you agreed with every single thing you had to do every single day? If you have, kudos and I hope it pays the bills for you and stay there as long as you can, because you are in a tiny minority.