FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Cincinnati REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 10, 2011, 12:14 am
muscarlive

Programs: Hyatt Globalist Hilton Diamond
Just returned from an over night stay thought I would share somes thoughts on this property
First of all FD staff was excellent greeted warmly as we first walked up checked in and Diamond status was recognized.As someone stated before they do consider a river view an upgrade and that's what we were given as well on the 19th floor.
After room assignment they showed us the aminity card have several nice choices I wasn't really feeling this at the time since we had dinner reservations a couple hours after check in and I would had rather had the points but the GF seen some of the choices and wanted something so you can guess what happened.After selecting items I told FD what we would like and how I would had rather had the points and he said ill give you the points too very cool and appreciated.
Having recived room keys we preceded to our room elevators are pretty quick and we arrived at 19th floor after getting off elevator met very nice cleaning person who greeted us very nicely and asked us several times if we needed and who she was kinda different but nice.

Entered room was about average king room but did have nice views of river so I guess that is the upgrade but as others have said tv is a joke I have better in the garage but it was a tv I guess bed was typical hyatt comfort little firm for GF but perfect for me.
After dinner came back and went to sports bar at hotel for drinks and watch football game nice place with good tvs and pool tables pretty nice
After game went back to room and recived welcome aminity at 11:07 pm and had it set to arrive at 11pm so not bad we got they chef made oreo cookies and sodas but when they brought it also had two large glasses milk and four sodas for the two of us along with a card from executive chef welcoming us to the hotel nice
After aminity went to bed pretty quite didn't hear alot of noises so it was good
valet was fast and efficient and was 23 dollars
Overall not a bad property and will stay again