FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok Hotels — General Advice and Discussion [consolidated]
Old Jan 8, 2011, 3:40 am
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by seanthepilot
There is buss on FT that the Hansar in Bangkok could be the prefered place. Anyone know of any current deals for it?
The Hansar has many offerings seanthepilot, two are continuing bid offers on Luxurylink.com and the third by directly by the hotel:

1- The 2-night package for 2 at their mid-level suite includes:

• 2 nights in Edge Suite
• Bottle of wine and selection of fresh fruits in room upon arrival
• Full breakfast for two each morning
• Complimentary wireless internet access
• Taxes & service charges
This package is valid for travel now - December 31, 2011. Reservations are subject to availability at time of booking. Current bid $398.

2- or, the 3-night package for 2 in their entry-level suite includes:

• 3 nights in Studio Suite
• Bottle of wine and selection of fresh fruits in room upon arrival
• Full breakfast for two each morning
• Complimentary wireless internet access
• Taxes & service charges
This package is valid for travel now - December 31, 2011. Reservations are subject to availability at time of booking. Current bid $373.

3- or, Special opening rate of THB 4,500++ per suite/night is offered by the hotel. The rate is subject to 10% service charge and 7%VAT. Daily breakfast for two (2) and internet access is inclusive in the offer. The special opening rate is valid until 31 October 2011. I have a PDF version of the hotel's brochure, please PM me with your email address if you need a copy or contract Alissa Tangsanga, Corporate Sales Manager at [email protected]

http://www.luxurylink.com/luxury-hot...kok?clid=11114

I have toured this hotel and can tell you that it is awesome luxury property with an excellent location: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kalboz/...7625617952376/

The entry level Studio Suite is the only suite type with a kitchenette.