FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA miles and points math iPhone App
View Single Post
Old Jan 6, 2011, 3:05 pm
bniu
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Gold
Originally Posted by JDiver
No worries, as we have participants like Huey (creator of SeatExpert.com), the creators of ExpertFlyer, KVS and others who have started projects that dovetail nicely with members' interests in flying better. You started here, developed a useful app members with iPhones can use, and the price is quite nominal - thanks for sharing this with us. And perhaps some users will post their experiences here for us.

How does this work on iPads? (As I am based primarily in the Windows World, it may be a dumb question, but...)

We'll look forward to the addition of IT and AB as they come online with oneworld. (Hey, know anyone handy with Android apps? )
For right now, this app doesn't appear to work on iPads (even with the iPad's iPhone emulator) as I only had my iPhone handy when I was developing it. I noticed this "bug" when I was trying to download it to my iPad. No worries as I am working on a fix for it, as well trying to make the app compatible with earlier iOS releases. I think my roommate knows a bit about Android. I'll see if he can give me a quick crash course in Android development...

Last edited by bniu; Jan 6, 2011 at 3:12 pm