FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Atlantic City [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2002, 4:02 am
shinbal

Sheraton Atlantic City recent experiences?

Sheraton AC Convention Center is a lovely property. I arrived on Saturday 3/2 and was put into a corner suite the likes of which I've never seen at a Sheraton; though in fairness my Starwood experiences have been more Westin and LC than Sheraton.

The desk agent said that he "blocks" 3 or 4 suites for "his Platinums" on his weekend shifts and noticed my impending arrival. It was REALLY nice to hear that.

The bathroom in this room was bigger than some whole hotel rooms I've had; complete with Jacuzzi tub and a huge glassed-in shower. Enormous living room, dining area, big work area, powder room, and a good-size bedroom. Had views in both directions, though the weather was so bad it didn't really matter.
There was a huge convention checking out when I was leaving. But, the hotel actually had a SPG check-in/out line....something I don't see very often anymore. I zipped right through.
I am continually impressed by Starwood properties' very upfront and demonstrative recognition of Platinum level members.