FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sixt - Any Questions?
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2010, 11:54 am
Gary Coughlan
Company Representative - Sixt

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
Originally Posted by Monthy
Hi Gary,
I'm really glad I found you on this website 'cos I've been trying to contact Sixt office for 3 months, so far unsuccessfully. My matter concerns Sixt's Belgian office but maybe you'll know the way to get in touch with them. Here's the thing: we rented a car 3 months ago and the day before the car was returned some vandals broke its side mirror. This was reported to the police who issued a written report. On the return we presented the report in the office where we were told that we needn't worry as no further charges would apply. To our great surprise it turned out that our visa card was charged not only for rental but also for the damage (equal in value to the deposit). Since then we've been trying to contact the office via contact web page, office e-mail and phone but there has been no reply whatsoever (even though we've received auto-confirmation from mail boxes). We've also tried contacting Sixt's Polish office (we're from Poland) but the lady who's trying to help us cannot contact the head office either!!!! Neither can she check our case directly in the system as she has no access to the data. We're running out of ideas what to do and would be very grateful for any piece of advice.
Thanks in advance and all the best in New Year!
Monthy
I am sorry that you have experienced some problems making contact with my colleagues.

Please send some details to [email protected] I will do my best to help.

Happy New Year