FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons Westlake Village
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2010, 8:06 pm
HotelManager in WLVCA

Hotel response

We appreciate the commentary and that you continue to return. I just discovered the FlyerTalk site as a result of your comment today. Thank you for the introduction. Please know that the upgraded suite was not available last evening. Being in a suburban location there are many families visiting in the area over this holiday period and as such there has been a high demand for suites. While the hotel has not been full the suites have been at full capacity for the past week. I assure you we are assertive in ensuring the guests of our preferred partners are well cared for and provided all of the associated benefits. I am pleased we were able to accommodate your upgrade today. As always if a guest has a request we encourage one to ask. Our Front Office Manager took a personal interest in your concern and followed it through to a satisfactory resolution as soon as it was possible. We will endeavor to meet your expectations of our service for the remainder of your stay.

I trust you will have the opportunity to enjoy our complimentary fitness classes during your stay. There are three to four scheduled each day for the next couple of days. It should be noted that both levels of internet access provide acceptably high speed and the main reason for choosing the premium level would be if you were streaming video or down loading a large file. Two choices for morning newspaper are offered, as always, during your turndown service. Or, you may choose none at all and this prevents the unnecessary and environmentally insensitive delivery of a newspaper to those who do not desire one. I concur the waterfall seems to be flowing at a lighter than normal level and appreciate being made aware of this. We will investigate the status of this. I'm pleased that you feel the service has improved.

Last edited by HotelManager in WLVCA; Dec 28, 2010 at 8:07 pm Reason: Typo