FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Feast of First Class Flying on British Airways, Qantas and Emirates
Old Dec 27, 2010, 12:52 am
Kiwi Flyer
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
INTRO

The first of the sub-trips of this report was booked some time ago to snaffle F awards at peak season. A change of plans meant I needed to start elsewhere, but given the difficulty in volunatrily rerouting award at peak travel time I opted instead to get a separate ticket to connect up with the award ticket.

I didn't have a lot of options in the routing but have managed to get a couple of airlines, and a chance at British Airway's new first class, plus some nice transits in SYD F lounge and my first ever visit of the Concorde Room (every other time I've flown BA F from LHR it has been departing from the wrong terminal to access CCR).

The other subtrips are on Emirates to new destinations and enable me to requalify EK Gold status in one go.

Also on this trip I should have my last Priority Club Crack the Case stay early in 2011 to requalify in one night.

I'm looking forward to the next 2.5 weeks. The equivalent of 3.5 times around the world, mostly in first class. I can't wait.