FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Diamond Club (ex-bmi) Credit Cards- AMEX, Small Business Visa and defunct Mastercard
Old Dec 21, 2010, 3:38 pm
pmcg

Programs: Amex Centurion - BA Silver - IHG Diamond Elite - HHonors Diamond - M&M
Losing Patience With the Small Business Visa

I spend about £10k month on the Small Business Visa.

One would think that would mean that I'd see 10k Miles in my account per month.

Thing is this never seems to happen, there is always some sort of problem/delay/system thingy to stop this and no way to check from the statement what should be on my BMI DC account.

I wish the statements were like the consumer card where it showed how many miles were earned.

Last miles I got were 7893 miles on 15 October and most recently 3997 miles on 8 December.

The latest one is the straw that broke the camels back since all my statements have been around £10k.

I've contacted MBNA and asked for a proper explanation and to have my statements analysed then told what miles I should have got so that I can check.

Been assured it has been passed to a very nice lady that handles the spreadsheets sent to BMI so will see what happens.

Anyone using the Business Visa and getting the miles posting regularly and correctly?