FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated WN Hawai'i rumors thread (post-ATA)
Old Dec 16, 2010, 11:05 pm
num1bearsfan

Programs: SWA EMP (the ultimate program)
Originally Posted by ByrdluvsAWACO

Unbelievable!! I know you guys are WN fans, but .... REALLY? Have you ever flown on a 767 or A330? A 737 with Sky Interior will not feel like a 767 or A330.

With the exception of the mood lighting, the Sky interior is mostly the implementation of the 777 interior for narrow body aircraft. HA's 767's already have the new generation bin storage.

Hawaiian Airlines 767
Is it not a reasonable statement to say that a 738 with sky interior will make for an improved atmosphere? At least as compared to 738's who made the trip across the pond to Hawaii historically with the older style interiors? The 767 is obviously the more spacious of the 2, but with the sky interior the gap is narrowed by just that much.

When you say things like "you WN fans", it makes me think that perhaps you have no interest in actual Southwest related topics so you're whole point of being in this forum right now is to make derogatory remarks and stir the pot. If it's all the same to you,.. Don't worry about it.. Enjoy your experiences on what ever airline you prefer and let us "WN fans" be. We're just in here having positive discussions about perspective positive changes to our airline. Why does that bother you?