FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [HYATT NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)
Old Dec 16, 2010, 1:28 am
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by mjh69
Basically just people from business i'm traveling with and i'm the only hyatt memeber. But its been good as all rooms have been getting club lounge access and free internet. My first stay credited and strangely enough they gave me alot of base points, total for 3 rooms, but only 1 welcome amenity bonus. When i call GP for the 5000 bonus points and GX bonus should i get them to give me base points equivalent of 5 rooms which was what i booked/paid for?
Greetings mjh69

You may wish to be aware if I understand your question clearly that Gold Passport terms and conditions state that only up to 3 room rooms on eligible rate plans may earn stay credit in the Gold Passport program.In order to do so you must occupy one of the rooms and make payment for all 3 rooms.Should Gold Passport choose to offer you points for more then 3 rooms that would be a good will gesture that I doubt they would extend to you based on the current rules.They simply have no obligation to issue points beyond the promise of 3 rooms that would be eligible.

Only one Diamond welcome amenity point bonus applies per stay regardless of the amount of rooms booked.I hope you find this post helpful to you.

Cheers

Last edited by 777 global mile hound; Dec 16, 2010 at 10:07 am